Thursday, November 7, 2019

I can tell...


The hip, and my over-all physicality continues to improve.  I am starting each day out with a bicycle ride on the e-bike these days - it is more of a work-out than the small folder, and the extended riding is easier on my joints than extended walking.  Yes, I am still walking, too.

This morning drove home a point...


At the end of my ride, getting off the bike, my right shin whacked the pedal.  Now, for full disclosure, I may have said, "Oh, shucky darn."  But, it wasn't a big deal.  I didn't think, "Oh, my hip!"... well, that may have been because it was my right leg.  ;-)  But, I'm back to being able to whack myself and just keep going.

There goes my chance for being in the Top 10 in the Sexy Legs Contest this weekend... I was feeling like I had a chance since there were only 3 other entrants.  Yes, I'm kidding... even without the new "racing stripes" I didn't have a chance - the only other entrant is 40 years younger than me.  75 pounds lighter.  And female.  Her uncle is running the contest.  No, I never had a chance.


No comments: