Sunday, November 24, 2019

In between...


Seems that Mother Nature has settled into sending us some kind of a front once a week.  Early on, it was just one day of cool wind, then back to normal.  Right now, we are "in between"... and this weather is glorious.  Low 70s, sunshine, very light breeze.  SO nice!

It is cool enough that we can wear our armor jackets (mesh, so they allow cool air to flow through).  As usual here, no destination; riding just for the fun of riding.  I could tell I hadn't used the GoPro camera since we left the Black Hills... there were still photos on the card from our last ride there.  Since I knew I'd be messing with the camera, I asked Joan to take the lead.

Leaving our village...



Out on the highway...


Through Laguna Vista...


One of those "you are going this fast" signs...


I think I got the "high score" on that one.  ;-


Back through Port Isabel (above) and across the causeway...



The water was a lovely blue-green and just a hit of a wind ripple on the surface.  Going up South Padre Island...


Lunch at Padre Island Brewing Co because... cheese curds.  Then, heading for home...


Very little traffic, beautiful weather, nice company, and... cheese curds.  Nice way to wrap up the weekend.

:-)


No comments: