Monday, November 22, 2021

A Parade...

 

No, not a holiday parade.  Joan asked if I'd bring a guitar out to the living room and play this morning.

"Sure."  She and Rufus are a good audience.  A slight change of pace, I brought my Taylor 814ce out.  It's a lovely guitar, plays and sounds great.  Isn't as comfortable as any of my Emeralds.

 

The parade?  Thanks for asking.  I started with the Taylor, then swapped for the Emerald X20.  Close in size to the 814, but it feels smaller thanks to those bevels and curves.  Then, down another size with the X10; it feels significantly smaller than X20.  And finally, the X7; much smaller still.  Emerald's version of a parlor guitar.

A cool, rainy morning here.  I didn't get a bicycle ride in, so it was indoor exercises.  Joan decided Rufus needed some exercise, too, so she got his "fish on a stick" toy out.  Maybe it isn't a fish - it has feathers.  Whatever it is, it's at the end of a stretchy string connected to a stick.  IF Rufus plays with it, it is a short-lived session.  Joan said, "Get your camera ready - he's going to jump."  Sorta...


More swinging the squeeky toy around; Rufus lost interest pretty quick.  "I'm outta here..."


After lunch, he is now sound asleep in his big chair.  That was an exhausting 30 seconds of exercise.  ;-)


No comments: