Thursday, November 11, 2021

Update...

 

Remember the "crap in a box" post a while back?  Yeah, me neither.  I got a call from the doctor's office today... the nurse wanted to let me know that the results of that were "all clear."  Good news, but I'm surprised that someone didn't turn me in for deviant behavior... for crapping in a box.  Then, mailing it off.  Seems like something I would have done in my misspent youth.

In more medical news: Joan is making some kind of good smelling chocolate desert thing.  It has taken a lot of time and work, but did I mention: good smelling?  She put it out to cool while waiting for the next step...


 Near as I can tell, they are "socially distancing."


2 comments:

Earl49 said...

Rufus has to use a box. Why should the people be any different?
:-)

Captain Jim and the Blonde said...

Hi Earl. Joan is the "care-taker" for Rufus's box. As you might expect, she keeps it as sparkling as the restrooms in Buc-ee's. (For those not familiar with Buc-ee's, they have the best restrooms in the business.) I was on my own with this Cologard-crapping-in-a-box thing. Still, better than a scope up the bu... um, you know.