Saturday, November 13, 2021

Oops, I did it again...

 

Nothing whatsoever to do with the Britney Spears saga that is in the news right now.  I really like that latest mesh motorcycle shirt with the armor.  So much so, that I ordered some riding pants from the same company.  These don't look anything like the riding jeans I wear most of the time, but they do have armor in the knees and the hips, mesh is some areas, and denier fabric in all the places you'd likely "slide" if you get off the bike unintentionally...

They are a bit more "ADV" looking than the riding jeans, but they should be even more comfortable in warm weather.  I do believe I am now covered (pun intended).

I did get out for a ride on Joan's bike today, but these pants didn't show up until after that.  So, I'll give 'em a try out on the scoot tomorrow, maybe.

 



No comments: