Tuesday, November 9, 2021

No Time...

 

If you said, "The Guess Who, 1969," you get 50 bonus points.  If you asked, "Is this the song you started working on this past weekend?"... you are right on.

I recorded the tracks on Sunday; did the mix on Monday morning.  I talked Joan into shooting the video late Monday afternoon, then started working on the editing.

I played this song when I was 16.  Yes, it's an old song.  I'm an old guy.  This recording is another mostly electric guitar project for me, although I did put in an acoustic track.  I played all the instruments (electric and acoustic guitars, bass, and drums) and sang the 3 part vocals.  No, I won't be quitting my day job, but I had fun working on this.  I have to admit I was a bit rusty on the recording stuff - last time I recorded anything was before we left for the summer.

Here's my version of No Time...

I don't put ads on my YouTube content, but you may see an ad on this one - the owner of the copyright on this song is allowing me to use it, but they retain the right to monetize it.  A fair trade-off to be able to make this cover.


No comments: