Wednesday, May 15, 2019

At the end of the line...


No, not at the end of my rope.  Making more music, this time going for something folksy.  Mark picked this Traveling Wilburys song; I thought the name of the song was "It's Alright."  Nope - At The End of the Line.  He sent me tracks with guitar and keyboard.  It was last week and I was feeling rough - it was a good pick-me-up, and I added bass and percussion (snare and tambourine) and a couple vocal tracks.  Back to Mark; he added more vocals and an organ track.

https://soundcloud.com/captainjimb/end-of-the-line-v21

For those not familiar with the Traveling Wilburys, it is a "super group" of some very famous musicians: George Harrison, Tom Petty, Roy Orbison, Jeff Lynne, Bob Dylan, and Jim Keltner.  Yeah, my vocals don't sound like any of those guys... well, maybe more Dylan than Harrison.  ;-)  But, we're makin' music and havin' fun.

No comments: