Sunday, April 18, 2021

And another...

 

Joan is now my official content manager.  This morning, she showed me a video she liked of a remake of the Tears for Fears song Mad World.  So, in about 10 hours, I learned the song, recorded 6 music tracks (including 3 part vocal harmony), acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass, and a bit of percussion.

Then, this afternoon, I started on some video for it.  Ran the video by the CM (content manager), and she said, "Needs more cowbell."  I'm kidding, she didn't say that.  I had originally done this as another Staying At Home video, and did a single video straight through.  Not easy, by the way.  The CM said, "I think it would be better if you shot some more video, with different views and some guitar playing."

Um... OK.

Another couple hours and...


 I'm ready for some scootin' this next week.


2 comments:

Jeff Collingwood said...

Loved it! Thank you Jim.
...Jeff...

Captain Jim and the Blonde said...

Thanks, Jeff. I've been enjoying the process. Joan was already looking for my next project while I was in the middle of this one... "Um, it's not a job." ;-)