Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Now I remember...

 

Still messing with the GoPro camera.  In a couple tests with it, it does a good job on jpg images.  I took it with me on the scoot today.  What a giant pain in the ass to use with my phone as the shutter release.  The "button" on the phone screen is about half the size of the one on the Insta 360 app.  What it makes up for with being small is: it doesn't take the photo about 3/4 of the time when you press that button.  Yes, I'm kidding - it is more like 7/8 of the time it doesn't take the photo.

What a beautiful day today: gorgeous blue sky, lots of sun, and a light breeze.  Even the humidity was downright pleasant.  The only frustration today was that damn camera.  When I can get it to take the photo, it does an adequate job.  I thought I was taking about 40 photos today... the camera actually took 7.  Painfully slow on the shutter delay using the phone as a remote.

But, did I mention what a lovely day?  And a nice scooter ride.  And some mostly insignificant images...



 




I visited with my new friend Angel today about getting the boat bottom paint refreshed.  He is booked a ways out for service work, but has assured me he'll get me in a week from Friday.  I know how these things go around here, so I'll be sure to send him a couple reminders before that time.  We'll see how it plays out.


No comments: