Thursday, April 29, 2021

Been a while...

 

Since Rufus was featured?  Well, no, that's not what I meant.  But, here's Rufus...


 That doesn't look comfortable to me, but he is happy in "his" chair.

I didn't mention it earlier, but this was from my bike ride this morning...


And now, back to the title topic: we went out for lunch today.  Didn't get it to go, didn't eat in the car... actual eating in the outdoor area of our favorite local Italian restaurant.  Joan was ready, and I was all in.




I have really missed relaxing over lunch, while someone else takes care of the cooking, serving, and clean-up.  A very good day.  It has been over a year... yes, I know many others are in the same boat.  We are vaccinated, the seating was outdoors, no other people sitting at nearby tables... and the food was great.

Yes, a very good day.  :-)


2 comments:

Bob said...

Cap - there is a Burger Fi LV (actually Henderson) so now you have to come to Nevada and let us take you out to eat. Bob Jarrard (Boulder City, NV)

Captain Jim and the Blonde said...

Hi Bob - been a while since we've been that way. While not in our current travel plans, I'll keep this in mind when head that direction. We can go Dutch. ;-)