Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Getting close...

 

That usually means we're going somewhere.  We're not.  Well, not right away.

I am, of course, talking about the vote for "Cutest Pet" in Steph's class.  It has expanded into the whole grade level.  With school moving from all on-line to a combination of in-person, hybrid, and on-line, things have been moved around.  Apparently this whole "Cutest Pet" thing is no longer a priority.  Supposedly, the final tally will happen tomorrow.  Now for disclosure, I heard: a couple weeks ago, this past Monday, and now Thursday.  Pretty sure that pushing back was to allow Steph extra time to lobby for her 3 cats.

I have some insider information that the overall winner will be a guinea pig named Spicey, but Rufus is leading in the cat division.  Steph's female, Tasha, is making a last minute surge.  Vote tampering?  Well, I won't go far as to say that... but, you do the math.

I sent Steph another photo of Rufus to show her class, but apparently school work was more important.  Sure.  It made Rufus sad.  Very sad...


 Yes, I'm kidding.  Rufus is a happy boy.  He sometimes sleeps with his face into the chair... or tucked into my arm.  He is not a glory hound; not even a glory cat.  Joan and I tell him all the time how handsome he is, but it doesn't go to his head.  No matter how this vote turns out, he will be fine.  I just can't let Steph know that.  ;-)


No comments: