Sunday, April 25, 2021

Let's go to the video...

 

Another gorgeous day in the Tropical Tip.  I took Joan's Xmax out for a ride... this time, I clipped the Insta 360 camera on for the ride.

The traffic was similar to yesterday (with no photo or video evidence).  Lots of people on South Padre Island.  Lots of rental golf carts out and about.  The traffic getting onto the island was backed up for about a mile on the causeway again.  To be expected on weekends until summer starts; then, it will be heavier traffic all the time.  Summer is the big season on SPI.

I enjoyed riding Joan's Xmax.  Just for the change of pace.  For this video, I put the camera on a selfie stick clipped to the rear rack on the Xmax.  For a couple clips, I swung the camera down by the exhaust pipe (lower view); then, some with the camera closer to my helmet, looking like the point of view of a passenger.  While the editing does take a while (those 360 files are large to work with), I enjoy being able to decide what to show after I get home and look at the video. 

Xmax Scooting...


If the above 4 minute video is more time than you want to invest, here's the "movie trailer" for it... 48 seconds...



No comments: