Thursday, October 27, 2022

Diving in...

 

The water?  No.  I know what fish do in that water.  ;-)

Last night, Mark sent me some video that he and Cindy shot so I could start working on another music video.  It has been a while.  Mark and I completed the music and vocals on a song before we left for the summer... it has been on the back burner since then.

A few days ago, Mark and I visited about that song and the prospect of making another music video.  This one is "all Mark" - he wrote it, sang the lead vocal, and played lead guitar.  Bass and keyboard, too.  I did the background vocals, guitar, and drums.  We had kicked around some video ideas and decided to step away from a "story" video, and go for more of a performance video.

I started in on editing the video last night, and syncing it with a mixed music track.  These are always more detail work than you might think.  I worked on it last night until bed time, got up about 5:30 this morning (you know how it is when you get ideas) and started on it again.

Mark and Cindy are traveling for a family wedding right now, so it will be at least a week or so before he can get me some "B-roll" clips to add the finishing touches to the video.  I'll post it here and all the usual places when it's done.



No comments: