Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Preview...

 

No, not a trailer for a movie.  A "cold front" blew in overnight.  That's in quotes because "cold" is relative.  It is snowing in the frozen northland; it was 75º when I got up this morning.  The temperatures will be falling all day; wind is in the upper 20s, gusting into the 30s, out of the north.

The rain quit so I was able to get a bicycle ride in.  In the wind.  First time in a while I've had a long sleeve shirt on, and not for the sun protection.  Looks like the rain is going to come and go all day and into the night.

It is going to be an indoor kinda day.  A preview for what passes for winter here in the Tropical Tip.  Which won't happen for another month or two.

--------

Joan took Rufus out on our deck this morning - he went under the cover on the patio table, spent about 30 seconds out there, and wanted back in.  Instead of a walk on his leash late this afternoon, I opened the door to the patio to see if he wanted to go out... he stuck his head out, felt the chilly wind, and said, "Oh, hell no!"  Smart boy.

He is quite happy in the comfort of his "big chair."

56º at 6:30, wind is still gusty, but we didn't get the "3 inches or more" of rain the weasels predicted.

I did get some guitar time today, and Mark and I talked, planning another music video project.  It's been a while; I'm looking forward to it.


No comments: