Wednesday, October 26, 2022

What is this?

 


 A real life version of the video game Tetris?  Bags of treats for Halloween trick or treaters?  Bag bowling on steps?  Bags for playing beanbag (some people call it "cornhole")?  Red Light/Green Light for bags?

If you said, "Those are charcoal bags - you use them for keeping closets and drawers fresh; and you put them out in the sun to refresh them," you get 25 bonus points.

Joan puts these all around the house - in the closets, in drawers, on top of cabinets.  All out of sight, unless you know where to look.  She was up on a ladder this afternoon, retrieving some from the top of our kitchen cabinets.

I got my electric scooter out to go to the mailboxes this afternoon, and saw the above bags on our steps.  I thought it was "photo worthy."  If I hadn't asked what she was doing up on a ladder, I would not remember what those things are... oh, I see 'em once in a while, but they don't register enough to make me say, "Hey, look - a charcoal bag!"


No comments: