Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Committed...

 

If you said, "Did Joan finally get the guys with the white jackets to take you away?" you get zero (goose-egg, nada, zilch, zippo) bonus points.  First, they have to catch me.

No, I committed to the Blonde that I will divest of some lifestyle items that are in the storage area under our house; things that haven't been used in a long while.  Things that I have "aged out" of using... well, it isn't the years so much as the mileage.  ;-)  That's mileage on me, not the stuff.

"What kind of stuff?" you ask.  Thanks for asking... and that was way less snarky than your "guys with white jackets" comment, but I digress.

The stuff:

A Hobie pedal kayak, with a 2-wheel dolly and a sailing kit.

A Pelican sit-in kayak.

A Tower inflatable stand-up paddleboard.

A Tohatsu 3.5 hp outboard with less than 10 hours on it.

A Mercury 2 hp outboard that is froze-up (but, it's free)

A Weber portable propane grill (with a rusty stand).

There may be some other stuff after we get down there.  I heard Joan was considering: "Husband for sale: high mileage, missing some parts, make an offer."  No, that isn't funny, either.  Well, maybe a little funny... 'cause its true.  I'll get photos and more details to make up an ad tomorrow.


 

No comments: