Tuesday, December 27, 2022

It's about time...

 

"You got a new watch?"  Same old Series 3 Apple Watch.  Ancient in terms of tech stuff, but it works for me.  But, I digress... it has been since last Thursday since I got out on my bicycle and the motorcycle.  Got 'em both in today.  It didn't get as warm as the weasels said, but when it hit 53º this morning, I bundled up and got out on my bicycle...


 When I got back, I went around the house and swept up "tree debris" that blew in over the past 3 days.  When palm branches come down, there are always little strings of palm tree fiber that get scattered about.  Our tree didn't shed any branches (we keep ours trimmed), but the trees from two houses north of us make a mess when the north wind blows.  And, it has been blowing.

Joan finished her puzzle - of course, there is a cat in it...


It kept her occupied during the crappy weather.

Out for lunch to a nearby Mexican restaurant, then back home where I put on some motorcycle gear and headed out.  It was all the way up to 61º... the weasels had predicted 65º for a high; close.  No photos, but the sky was clear blue, the water was relatively calm, lots of boats out on the Laguna, and plenty of people on the island.  If you had come from up north to get some "Island Time for Christmas," Mother Nature wasn't very kind... so this is the first real opportunity since last Thursday for people to be out doing the touristy stuff.


No comments: