Saturday, December 10, 2022

That Face...

 

Yes, I am biased - Rufus is a handsome boy...


 I think he has a bit of a regal look.  Again, biased.

The boy sleeps "hard."  He can get relaxed anywhere, but it is obvious he is very secure here in his home.  I have to chuckle sometimes at his "sleeping face."  (not to be confused with resting bitch face)  That sleeping face can be a bit scary...

OK, that one above is almost sweet.  But check out this one...


Or this...

Some serious fangs in that last one, top and bottom showing.  Hard to tell, but he is sleeping on my lap in those three photos.  It's his "happy place."  Well, he has a lot of happy places around here.  I think happiest of all is in his "Big Chair" after a satisfying meal.  And on his way to the chair, he always gives me a loud "thank you for the good food" meow before he settles in.

He's a good boy.




No comments: