Monday, December 12, 2022

Lighted Golf Cart Parade...

 

This year, the people who put on the Lighted Golf Cart Parade here on our island are having a truck traveling with the parade - they are working with the Port Isabel Police Department to provide toys for kids for Christmas.  People are encouraged to have toys to donate and can put them in the truck.  Joan bought a girl present and a boy present... and they can figure out who gets what with no direction from us.

I took photos, but my phone had trouble capturing the images without movement.  So, these are a but fuzzy, but you will get the general idea...








Some of the participants were tossing candy.  No, I can't eat any of it, but I did bend over to pick it up to keep the birds, mice, and bugs from gathering.  A fun evening.  I think most of the people in the parade were having fun and started their partying early.

Merry Christmas!


No comments: