Wednesday, April 8, 2020

This technology is crap...


Out for a bike ride this morning.  Sometimes I like to listen to music while I'm riding.  I can't believe this face recognition technology in my phone doesn't know it's me...


77º at 8:00am, no breeze, hazy/sunny, and humid.  From my take: a very pleasant morning.  Apparently, I'm not the only one who thinks so - other people out walking, riding bikes, walking their dogs.  When I rode on the streets near the the Intracoastal Waterway, I saw 4 or 5 small boats (pontoons and center console fishing boats) out. 

The news this morning was the first encouraging I've heard since this whole thing started: the social distancing and stay-at-home efforts are flattening the curve.  I hope people don't think this means it's over.  Keep this social and personal distancing stuff going.


No comments: