Friday, April 10, 2020

Yabut...


The internet does not run by all the roar about the Corona Virus.  Nor, about musicians posting songs because they don't have an audience to play to... although, with my new kit, you can expect those from me every once in a while.

No, the internet runs on cat content.  In case you didn't know, we have a cat.  A very cool cat.  Rufus has missed going outside since we've been home.  Today, we cleaned out on our deck.  It is now "sit-able" once again.  No, I don't know if that is a word, but we can sit out there.  And, so can Rufus.  He went out there and said, "Oh my God, it is humid out here!"  I think Stephanie put him up to that.

After some time out on the deck, Ruf was at the door, ready to come inside.  And, time for relaxing...


He doesn't just lay there.  He also assumes the pose for "the most interesting cat in the world"...


"I don't always take a nap in the middle of the afternoon, but when I do... nah, just messin' with ya -  of course, I always take a nap in the middle of the afternoon."

That Rufus - what a crack-up.  Even in the middle of a pandemic.


8 comments:

Kent said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaaT_HRb4GU

Kent said...

WOW !!

Kent said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmjNbrlVzrU&list=RDCMUCXDh6qpvMCKYXBIOpXEzLNw&start_radio=1&t=707&fbclid=IwAR2-4PRhv2ba8P2CWX8-yNplwOFzBGFaNGTtbcE8nBF-b6faDW59inX_140

Kent said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGhMdhdDIlM

Kent said...

God Bless..

Kent said...

face Book

Kent said...

Kent Sassen

Kent said...

Hope to Shake Your Hand On Day..